Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Procrastinating

Blogging is way more fun than grading. So a few more random thoughts:

1. Korea is amazing. Last week I watched a store get gutted and transformed into a fully funtioning 7-11 in a day and a half. FULLY FUNCTIONING IN ONE DAY!

2. I am not allowed in glasses stores anymore. I bought yet another pair of glasses today (bringing my Korean purchases up to 4 pairs). But they are only about $20 including the lens!! In my defense, my 4 pairs have cost the following: $25, 20, 20, 12. Not so bad when you think about it that way.
My newest pair:

Then again, how many different duo-colored glasses (where at least one side is green) does one need?

Yet I think grass green/red and lime green/purple are totally different, don't you?

3. I have now officially finished 3/5 classes worth of grading/narrative comments. That means I'm over half done!! :) Only a few more days!

No comments: