Sunday, December 23, 2007

I saw Mama kissing Santa Claus

In the spirit of Christmas, my friend Emily and I shared some green tea spaghetti and regular spaghetti today (a lovely pairing of green and red sauces). Unfortunately I did not think to photograph until the dishes were mostly consumed. What, might you ask, is green tea spaghetti?
Honestly, I'm not exactly sure... tasted mostly like clam chowder to me. All I know is that it was green, smelled like fish, and there were crab legs coming out of my dish. Welcome to an "italian" resteraunt in Daejeon. Now, some Christmas joy in the O-Jung Dong area (I leave for Seoul in the morning)...

Christmas present to myself: a massive kimchee tub to be used as a bathtub. I took my first bath tonight. Awesome :)


A group of us at the Nutcracker ballet:


(Em and I at the nutcracker)


Cookie party:


Nothing says Christmas like some fake igloos outside our local mall (Kira and I):


I'm sure I'll post again in Seoul before I leave for Bali. But wanted to wish everyone a very merry christmas! Missing yall lots in this holiday season. Much love!

No comments: