Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Welcome to my winter wonderland of an apartment :) White lights everywhere did the trick :)

I got a beautiful fake tree from a coworker:


Lights all around the bedroom:




Happy ornaments mailed from Mom:


No winter wonderland is complete without a wonderfully cheesy fake deer. Haha


And the highlight of it all... my lights making a huge star in my living room:




And now, just because it is funny...
I have no drier. So when my clothes are washed, I simply sweep my floors well and let my clothes dry on the heated floors (I crank the heat up real high and open the windows). Here's what my apartment looks like when this happens :)





Merry Christmas everyone. Back to giving/grading finals.

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

you have heated floors?? that is the most amazing thing EVER!