Saturday, January 5, 2008

BALI IS AWESOME!

I pay for the internet per 4 minutes, so this will be very short. I have been in Bali almost a week now and it is AMAZING! I am obsessed with this place! Highlights so far include hikes up a waterfall, having multiple monkeys jump on my back, taking motorbike rides with locals, sleeping in a glorified treehouse, moving into a villa where we have 5 people waiting on us at a time, and getting massages (yes, multiple as of tomorrow morning). Life here is awesome. We are here 3 more nights before we go to Singapore. I am going to miss it so much. I don't ever want to leave. Why do I have to go back to work again?

3 comments:

Able Ponder said...

sounds so fab!

no baby news yet...hopefully by the time you get to singapore!

a.

Sarah W said...

that sounds AMAZING!!!
i hope you are taking like 500 pictures so that I have one ounce of an idea what it is like!!

Heather C. said...

YAY!!! I am so happy you're out exploring the world! I think we should try to talk on Skype when you get back so I can get an update in lillo speak :) love you bunches!