Sunday, August 30, 2009

Missing real food

For the last week, I have been having stomach issues. I only seem to be able to digest bland soft foods. The $8 doctor gave me $8 medicine on Friday and laughed as he told me my "unhappy gut" equaled an "easy diet." While I am always happy to shed a few pounds without working out hours a day, I would much prefer to be able to eat across a range of food groups without volatile reactions. I am trying to be patient as I wait for my digestive system to regain its strength. But this is not easy for me! Patience has never been my forte!

Dear Iron Stomach,
Please return to me quickly. I miss you dearly.
Yours truly,
Sarah

2 comments:

Gail said...

Feel better soon!

pinhofamily said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'll cook you some real food when you can eat again! :) Miss talking to you girl. We have to catch up soon.