Thursday, July 30, 2009

Technology, collaboration, and classrooms of today

I am only 2/3 of the way through my conference (Building Learning Communities) and my brain is already on overload: Wikis, Twitter, blogs, Ning, archive.org, easywhois.com, Diigo, blurb.com, Moodle, Chatz, Gallery, cell phones, iPods, De.li.cious, podcasts, google docs, digital storytelling, 2.0 Technology, Facebook, transmedia, ... so many great ideas and tools! So many concepts swirling in my head! What do I do with all this knowledge?

This is when I wish there was someone else here from TCIS to brainstorm with. That was such a nice luxury at the Professional Learning Communities Conference in Denver a few weeks ago! I guess I will have to wait just a few more days to discuss when I return to Korea on SUNDAY! Where did this summer go?

One lingering thought- for better or for worse, 2.0 technology has opened so many networking doors and has changed the landscape of global communities forever.

No comments: