Sunday, February 17, 2008

Taiwan in Photo Form

It has been far too long since I have updated my blog. Since I last posted I have been to Taiwan, my mom has visited Korea, and I have started coaching the girls high school soccer team. Life has been a bit crazy the last week and a half and I'm still trying to get caught up from my adventures. Anyhow, I do not have time right now to post on all at once, but I figure my Taiwan pics are the most overdue. Alas, a few pics from my 4 day trip to Taiwan.

My travel buddy, Christine, and I


Dumplings were my favorite thing in Taiwan... (well, I also really loved their pearl tea...)


Street markets


Taipei 101 (the tallest building in the world at the moment)


By a famous temple in Taipei


I ate snake


At the Shila Residence... gorgeous gardens


If you want to see a full album of Taiwan, check out my facebook album: (link below)
http://vanderbilt.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2093731&l=7569d&id=4702163

No comments: