Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pics from Mom's visit

Some random moments from Mom's trip. It was a great time and I SO appreciated getting to see her. I think she enjoyed her time here too :)

We went to the top of Seoul Tower


We ate breakfast with the Yu family on Lunar New Years morning-- it was a traditional breakfast of duk gook (a soup). I LOVE the Yu fam :)


On Lunar New Years we went to a palace to see the kids dressed up. A few palace pics:



And the kids we were obsessed with there:




We walked around downtown Seoul and stopped at the iceskating rink


Here we are playing at a simulation in the war museum... taking an unexpected break from the seriousness of the museum.


Sarah played with Mom and I too


Some very un-california-like weather for my mom in Daejeon

No comments: