Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Highs and lows

High: I bought a plane ticket today to go to Taiwan for the first weekend of my lunar trip with my friend Christine. Trips in Asia are always expensive. So when we saw tickets for cheap, we jumped on the opportunity. THe best part? The deal we thought we were getting was actually even better that we imagined... it was the price for BOTH of us! So now I get to go away for a long weekend and make it back just in time for Mom to arrive in Korea. And I get to escape to relatively warm weather for a few days! SO exciting :)

Low: I have tiny bugbites all over and the school nurse believes there are bedbugs in my apartment. Bedbugs! So I am busy running load after load of laundry in attempt to sterilize my apartment. Why is my life so weird?

No comments: