Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Poised and Ready

I can't believe the time is here, but my bags are packed and my suitecases ready. It is crazy to think that I will be in Korea in almost exactly 25 hours! I managed to cram my life into just 4 suitecases (3 clothes and such and 1 bedding--I hear Korean beds are a record hardness). Then I just have the world's heaviest carry on bag (all my books are in it) and my computer. I am quite impressed with myself. AND, important to note, I restricted myself to about 12 pairs of shoes! Think of all the pretty pairs I left behind waiting in my closet. You should be very proud of me. I did well.

I may not have email access right away when I get to Korea... Sarah Yu doesn't have the internet in her apartment now so it may take a bit of work. BUT I will post again soon. Send me some love, my friends! Know I am thinking of you and missing America already!

No comments: