Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Artsy times...

Some beautiful coffee art at a nearby coffee shop:
Hearts on lattes:


Puppies on mochas:

Flowers on hot chocolates:

Isn't this coffee artist amazing?

And now, a few of my own recent artsy creations...
I made this lamp and candle holder!! Here are my attempts at two semi-traditional Korean crafts :)

Another image of my candle holder:


And some apartment decorating fun with art from around the world:
table runner from Beijing & mirrors from Bali:

Photograph I took in Japan, Korean roof tile, and Korean lamp:

Bali coconuts with lights:

Photographs from Thailand, Singapore, Japan, and Australia:

Pictures from trips around the world, Korean vase, and a plant grown by yours truly:


After this post I feel inspired to make some earrings :)

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

Sooo cute!!! That puppy on the mocha is AMAZING!!!

snowmon said...

Coffee artist = Barista