Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to School

Kids came back to school today. I don't really have enough energy to write a full reflection after a very full day (Mondays I have no preps this year!). But I have a couple initial thoughts:
*I love that I already know the curriculums that I am teaching this year. It makes transition and planning MUCH easier and makes for a more relaxed start.
*I LOVE the people I teach with. I missed them this summer!
*I still miss my kids from last year. Many have been stopping by and they are so great! I know that this year will also lead to good relationships, but I missed having my kids from last year sitting in my room :)
*I am going to have some challenging classes this year filled with big personalities and lots of kids needing extra support. Pray for patience. I know I'll love them, but this is going to be a really different year with regards to dynamics.
*I love Tuesdays (I have 3 preps in a row!)

That's it for now. More to come when I have energy.

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

Hmm .. me thinks you have lots going on and you're forgetting that your boring and plain stateside friends love living vicariously through YOU :)

Hope all is fabulous!!